The Flyin Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Flyin Dynasty

The Official Forum For The Flyin Dynasty

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Look Longhorns

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FlyinHawaiian92
Admin
FlyinHawaiian92

New Look Longhorns Empty
PostSubject: New Look Longhorns   New Look Longhorns I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:20 am

after a dissapointing 5-7 year the Texas Longhorns decided to make huge changes to the coaching staff. first they let go greg davis, then Will Muschamp leaves for a head coach position at the University of Florida. Now they let go of Mack Brown and hire a new and upcoming coach. He goes by the name Christian. he is the young D-1 coach and is ready to turn the program around. He has also brought on Manny Diaz the Defensive Coordinator of Mississippi State and Bryan Harsin as his Offensive Coordinator for Boise. Here is what Coach Christian had to say at his introduction press conference:

" This Program has a history of winning. recently we havent been winning and they brought me in to change that. What Mack Brown did with this program was astronomical. he help make this program what it is today and im going to continue on with what he has built. the past is the past this is a new season. a new team. our goal is to get back to the BCS Championship and win like we did back in '09. i expect to get at least 9 wins every season and i wont settle for anything less. Im blessed to have this job and i will do everything in my power to get this team back to the promise land. Well except cheat and bribe players with boosters. or do anything that USC, Miami, or OSU did. Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://theflyindynasty.forumotion.com
Sloppydog14

New Look Longhorns Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Look Longhorns   New Look Longhorns I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 1:44 pm

After reading that I already suspect you've paid some of your players. Bet Ncaa is sniffing around in less than a month lol.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

New Look Longhorns Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Look Longhorns   New Look Longhorns I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 5:16 pm

Oregon will get to work on pre season task tonight after work....Coach Gruden taking over as new head coach after Coach Chip Kelly takes over the New England Patriot job.
Back to top Go down
briguy76

New Look Longhorns Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Look Longhorns   New Look Longhorns I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:40 pm

I think Miami's "new" coach is gonna bring some respect back to South Fla. You just wait and see!
Back to top Go down
FlyinHawaiian92
Admin
FlyinHawaiian92

New Look Longhorns Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Look Longhorns   New Look Longhorns I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:46 pm

briguy76 wrote:
I think Miami's "new" coach is gonna bring some respect back to South Fla. You just wait and see!
u should post one like that your self
Back to top Go down
https://theflyindynasty.forumotion.com
scm993

New Look Longhorns Empty
PostSubject: longhorns   New Look Longhorns I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 9:47 pm

my friends fav team i the longhorns he said they got a lot better this year but we'll see
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Look Longhorns Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Look Longhorns   New Look Longhorns I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Look Longhorns
Page 1 of 1