The Flyin Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Flyin Dynasty

The Official Forum For The Flyin Dynasty

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Longhorns Avenge Last Year's Lost

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FlyinHawaiian92
Admin
FlyinHawaiian92

Longhorns Avenge Last Year's Lost Empty
PostSubject: Longhorns Avenge Last Year's Lost   Longhorns Avenge Last Year's Lost I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 12:36 am

Longhorns came in to the game looking for revenge against UCLA from last year's lost that led to a losing season and cost Mack Brown is job. UCLA led up until the second half 21- 17. The longhorns started clicking in the second half as their defense held UCLA to 10 pts and the offense started scoring. the final was 45-31. Here is what Coach had to say after the game:

" Our kids played great out there. it was tough coming in to this game with a heartbreaking lost against Florida St but i reminded them of last year's lost against UCLA. we made them watch last year's game as a motivation and it worked. Our players came in overly excited but once we calmed them down, our team just started jelling. we got our first win of the season and we will expect many more to come. our next opponent is USF which is one of the teams on the rise. I told our team to celebrate tonight but tommorrow we will be focused and ready come gametime."
Back to top Go down
https://theflyindynasty.forumotion.com

Longhorns Avenge Last Year's Lost
Page 1 of 1