The Flyin Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Flyin Dynasty

The Official Forum For The Flyin Dynasty

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SEC Championship

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gjwhite66

gjwhite66

SEC Championship Empty
PostSubject: SEC Championship   SEC Championship I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 5:50 pm

Unfortunately this game had to come down to SC vs the CPU, as after a game freeze in our first attempt, Coach Goat had to leave.

South Carolina took the good faith gesture and played their starters for only the first half, also allowing the OC and DC to call the show after intermission as well.
The game started out well for LSU, as they were able to pick Stephen Garcia off on Carolina's first possession. That was pretty much the end of the highlights, though, as the Gamecocks passing attack would falter no more. The next possession, Alshon Jeffery took a quick hitch across the middle and broke it for 74 yards and the game tying TD. The Gamecocks would go on to force 6 total turnovers and add 4 sacks to completely rattle the Tigers.

SEC Championship Ajeffrey3
A familiar sight for defenses all season

SEC Championship Mlattimore4
Rumbling, Bumbling, Stumbling for a TD

SEC Championship Sgarcia1
Garcia joins the fun
Back to top Go down
can'tholdthattiger

SEC Championship Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEC Championship   SEC Championship I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:58 am

How do u add the pics?
Back to top Go down
gjwhite66

gjwhite66

SEC Championship Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEC Championship   SEC Championship I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 1:41 pm

To add photos make sure you upload them to the EA server. Just saving them after the game won't do it, you need to manually go to My Highlights. It's the same area where you can view your Trophies and Achievements (you can do it while in the OD or from the main game menu). A folder will be created for each game that you have a highlight saved for. Choose the game you want, but you can only upload 3 photos to the EA server. If you try to upload more than 3, it will automatically delete whichever photo is oldest. What I do is after I upload the pictures, I then save them to another photo upload site (imageshack, photobucket, tinypic, etc).
Once you have it saved, to actually insert it into the forum, type this
"["img"]"direct_photo_link"["/img"]" Do that without the quotation marks, though. The file will have to be in .jpg format, but all those sites will do it automatically, and pretty much any image you have saved on your pc or you borrow from another site will also be saved that way.
Then you are good to go
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SEC Championship Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEC Championship   SEC Championship I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SEC Championship
Page 1 of 1