The Flyin Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Flyin Dynasty

The Official Forum For The Flyin Dynasty

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Using the Bye Week to Refocus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
briguy76

Using the Bye Week to Refocus Empty
PostSubject: Using the Bye Week to Refocus   Using the Bye Week to Refocus I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:59 am

The Hurricanes had the second week of the season off on a bye. An interview with Coach Coogan tells us that though they were off the field game wise, they definitely didn't sit back and twiddle their thumbs....

" My guys have been hitting the field hard this week. Harris knows I have to have a better showing from him against the Buckeyes or his ass will be riding the pine. We have redoubled our offensive efforts and opened the play book quite a bit and I think the national audiece will be surprised at how we come at the Ohio State University. We also focused a bit on recruiting this week and some of the prospects look very promising."

The Hurricanes next take the grid iron against a very intimidating Ohio State team. Hopefully Coach Coogan is right and we see the U we are accustomed to.
Back to top Go down

Using the Bye Week to Refocus
Page 1 of 1