The Flyin Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Flyin Dynasty

The Official Forum For The Flyin Dynasty

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

College Football Talk

Go down 
+2
scm993
FlyinHawaiian92
6 posters
AuthorMessage
FlyinHawaiian92
Admin
FlyinHawaiian92

College Football Talk Empty
PostSubject: College Football Talk   College Football Talk I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:22 am

anything related to College Football...place here
Back to top Go down
https://theflyindynasty.forumotion.com
scm993

PostSubject: miami   College Football Talk I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 9:42 pm

who thinks miami is going to be something this year
Back to top Go down
FlyinHawaiian92
Admin
FlyinHawaiian92

PostSubject: Re: College Football Talk   College Football Talk I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:22 pm

R U KIDDING?....new coach, half the starters suspended, ncaa on up there butts.....Their prolly going to get 5 maybe 6 wins at the most. ACC champions are going to be fsu
Back to top Go down
briguy76

PostSubject: Re: College Football Talk   College Football Talk I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:59 am

I am a die hard Cane fan, but I think they will have another lackluster year or two with all the issues they are going through, I agree with Flyin' the hated team from FSU will win the ACC this year most likely.
Back to top Go down
Sloppydog14

PostSubject: Re: College Football Talk   College Football Talk I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 4:41 pm

Yeah I feel for the Cane's might be a rough year for them. In these situations I always can't but help feel sorry for the ones on the team that didn't take anything. All that hard work to be tainted by a few. On brighter topics how bout them vol's lol
Back to top Go down
FlyinHawaiian92
Admin
FlyinHawaiian92

PostSubject: Re: College Football Talk   College Football Talk I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:44 pm

ya that tyler bray of urs aint too bad
Back to top Go down
Sloppydog14

PostSubject: Re: College Football Talk   College Football Talk I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:46 pm

Yeah he's looking like he might work out for us
Back to top Go down
craixe

PostSubject: Re: College Football Talk   College Football Talk I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:33 pm

Still bumming about the Georgia loss to Boise State. Our uniforms were awful. Aaron Murray played like crap. The most interesting anecdote I heard about the game was that Richt did not know Kellen Moore was coming back when he agreed to the game. he thought Moore was a senior last year and would be in the NFL this year. Richt is feeling the heat this year.
Back to top Go down
FlyinHawaiian92
Admin
FlyinHawaiian92

PostSubject: Re: College Football Talk   College Football Talk I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 12:46 am

yeah i was kinda surprised at how close the game was for a while. If Aaron Murray plays like this come SEC game time, they might be where they were last year. This first wk of college football was crazy! Auburn almost losing, LSU dominating without Jordan Jefferson and Russell Shepard, Notre Dame losing, man i cant wait for the rest of the season!!!
Back to top Go down
FEARtheSPEAR

FEARtheSPEAR

PostSubject: Re: College Football Talk   College Football Talk I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 1:18 am

so what did yall think of Marylands new uniforms lol? They've been getting a lot of hate but I kinda liked them. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
briguy76

PostSubject: Re: College Football Talk   College Football Talk I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:24 am

FEARtheSPEAR wrote:
so what did yall think of Marylands new uniforms lol? They've been getting a lot of hate but I kinda liked them. Thoughts?

Rough on the eyes man and the game was just a heart breaker. I know they were trying to mirror the Maryland flag but there was just way too much going on on those unis from helmet to shoes it looked like they let a room full of preschoolers loose with the big count box of Crayolas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: College Football Talk   College Football Talk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

College Football Talk
Page 1 of 1