The Flyin Dynasty

The Official Forum For The Flyin Dynasty

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Nebraska at Wisconsin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
oilertom

Nebraska at Wisconsin Empty
PostSubject: Nebraska at Wisconsin   Nebraska at Wisconsin I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 8:26 am

Nebraska 14
Wisconsin 10

What a way to open conference play in the Big Ten. This was the toughest game that we played this year, both defenses were outstanding but Nebraska's defense was a little better shutting down Wisconsin's high powered offense allowing only 86 yards passing and 87 yards rushing while forcing 2 turnovers. Nebraska's offense did just enough to get the win but it was not a pretty win too many mistakes (3 turnovers) were made and if it wasn't for the defense this would have been a loss. Next game at home against Ohio State.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
craixe

PostSubject: Re: Nebraska at Wisconsin   Nebraska at Wisconsin I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 9:16 am

Good Game oilertom. Definitely a defensive battle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oilertom

PostSubject: Re: Nebraska at Wisconsin   Nebraska at Wisconsin I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 10:54 am

looking forward to playing you again craixe, hopefully it is in the Big Ten Championship game
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FlyinHawaiian92
Admin
FlyinHawaiian92

PostSubject: Re: Nebraska at Wisconsin   Nebraska at Wisconsin I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:12 pm

that is the lowest scoring user match so far...good job to both of your defenses
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theflyindynasty.forumotion.com
craixe

PostSubject: Re: Nebraska at Wisconsin   Nebraska at Wisconsin I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:37 am

Looked at the stats from this game again and my offense was pitiful. 178 yards of total offense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nebraska at Wisconsin   Nebraska at Wisconsin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nebraska at Wisconsin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Flyin Dynasty :: Year One :: Week 5-
Jump to: