The Flyin Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Flyin Dynasty

The Official Forum For The Flyin Dynasty

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Down To The Wire.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
briguy76

Down To The Wire..... Empty
PostSubject: Down To The Wire.....   Down To The Wire..... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 1:23 pm

Ohio St. 0 10 0 6 16

Canes 0 3 10 0 13

The rain played havoc with Ohio State and Miami's intial game plans turning what could have been a run and gun shoot out of super powers into a sloppy mud covered Field Goal Fest. The Hurricane offense did make an appearance, though briefly in the form of Lamar Miller running the ball for 87 yards on 22 carries and scoring the Canes lone touchdown. Jacory Harris stepped up to a slightly better game with 182 yards on 16 completions out of 31 throws. Harris fumbled once mid sack and threw two picks. The defense lived in the back field fro a second week getting five total sacks with Oliver Vernon coming away with a game high two. The stingy run defense held Boom Herron to just 68 yards on 18 attempts and the prolific scorer was held out of the end zone. Ohio State was carried by Drew Basil who earned player of the game honors fro his last seecond Field Goal to give the Bucks the win.

When asked to comment on his team's performance Coach Coogan had this to say:

" I give our game ball to Weiclaw and his 50 yard touchdown!! His foot kept us within shouting distance all day. Huge congrats to my defense and their 5 sacks. My big guys camp out in the backfield game after game!! My offensive guys showed peeks of improvement but I think the only way to get a fire under Jacory is gonna be if I sit him fro a week and let Stephen Morris have a crack at things. Jacory was plagued by the INT bug last year and I am not looking forward to a repeat performance. Lamar punching it in from the one was huge and I would like to see more and more of his power as the season goes on. I am as happy as I can be with a last second loss and we are looking forward to next week....."
Back to top Go down

Down To The Wire.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Flyin Dynasty :: Year One :: Week 3-
Jump to: