The Flyin Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Flyin Dynasty

The Official Forum For The Flyin Dynasty

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What about NBA 2K?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
craixe

What about NBA 2K? Empty
PostSubject: What about NBA 2K?   What about NBA 2K? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:36 pm

in my opinion NBA 2K11 is the greatest sports game of all times. everything about the game is crisp. The arenas, the crowds, the player models. Everything looks great. It aso plays great. Smooth controls. The announcing is by far the best ever too. these guys will be talking and interrupt themselves when someone throws a nasty dunk down on somebody to scream and laugh about it. Great stuff. NBA 2k12 looks like it will be even better too.

Anybody else with me on this?
Back to top Go down
FlyinHawaiian92
Admin
FlyinHawaiian92

What about NBA 2K? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about NBA 2K?   What about NBA 2K? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 12:42 am

i havent played 2k11 so i wouldnt know how good it is but from what i heard, i must be really good. the last 2k i played was 09 but im prolly gonna get 2k12. i think MLB the Show is one of the best franchises out there. players are realistic, every motion is different and unique, throughout the game you can see the shadows on the diamond change. and everything from the stadium sounds to the menu music can be customized. if you havent tried MLB the Show you should. its worth the 60 bucks ( i actually got it for 30 bucks on Amazon Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
https://theflyindynasty.forumotion.com
craixe

What about NBA 2K? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about NBA 2K?   What about NBA 2K? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 4:26 pm

I have never tried the show before. Heard lots of good stuff tho. I'm pretty excited about NBA 2k12 because I saw a screenshot of pistol pete. Cant wait to play with that guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What about NBA 2K? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about NBA 2K?   What about NBA 2K? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What about NBA 2K?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Flyin Dynasty :: Miscellaneous Disscussions-
Jump to: