The Flyin Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Flyin Dynasty

The Official Forum For The Flyin Dynasty

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Maybe the Biggest upset of the week USF beat #6 Ok ST

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
scm993

Maybe the Biggest upset of the week USF beat #6 Ok ST Empty
PostSubject: Maybe the Biggest upset of the week USF beat #6 Ok ST   Maybe the Biggest upset of the week USF beat #6 Ok ST I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:08 pm

Great game was played by both teams but the second half is when USF went on a 17-0 run to beat the cowboys. Although they won the game in a nice comeback fashion there were troubles with the offense who had 3 int in the first half. But after half time they looked like another team. This is will be a blow to Oklahoma St. ranking getting beat by a team who isn't even ranked in the top 25. That could change now going 2-0 beating #23 Notre Dame last week and beating OKST this week. The game ended 31-17. The next game the Bulls will play the Texas Longhorns.
Back to top Go down
FlyinHawaiian92
Admin
FlyinHawaiian92

PostSubject: Re: Maybe the Biggest upset of the week USF beat #6 Ok ST   Maybe the Biggest upset of the week USF beat #6 Ok ST I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:00 am

can't wait for that game!
Back to top Go down
https://theflyindynasty.forumotion.com
scm993

PostSubject: Re: Maybe the Biggest upset of the week USF beat #6 Ok ST   Maybe the Biggest upset of the week USF beat #6 Ok ST I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 7:41 pm

same
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe the Biggest upset of the week USF beat #6 Ok ST   Maybe the Biggest upset of the week USF beat #6 Ok ST I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maybe the Biggest upset of the week USF beat #6 Ok ST
Page 1 of 1