The Flyin Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Flyin Dynasty

The Official Forum For The Flyin Dynasty

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anybody else have Madden 12?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
craixe

Anybody else have Madden 12? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody else have Madden 12?   Anybody else have Madden 12? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:52 am

Bought it yesterday. Played a couple of games online. Checked out the ultimate team. Seems pretty fun. I got Marcus Allen at halfback. Played a guy who had Deion on Defense and returning kicks. Could see how people sink a lot of money into the ultimate team feature. I spent ten bucks last night buying card packs.
Back to top Go down
fonsoc

fonsoc

PostSubject: Re: Anybody else have Madden 12?   Anybody else have Madden 12? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:36 pm

I wasn't to impressed with Madden, I still feel they dumbed the game down too much. It is in need of some competition so somebody can get these guys off their butts.
Back to top Go down
craixe

PostSubject: Re: Anybody else have Madden 12?   Anybody else have Madden 12? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:31 pm

Yea I competely agree with you about the laziness factor of the developers. Everytime I play NBA 2K11 i think about how amazing a football game made by 2k would be. I was pretty hardcore with NFL 2k. i do like all the different modes Madden has these days. The Ultimate team feature is pretty fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody else have Madden 12?   Anybody else have Madden 12? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anybody else have Madden 12?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Flyin Dynasty :: Miscellaneous Disscussions-
Jump to: