The Flyin Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Flyin Dynasty

The Official Forum For The Flyin Dynasty

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Linebacker U

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fonsoc

fonsoc

Linebacker U Empty
PostSubject: Linebacker U   Linebacker U I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 1:27 am

Is it time for Joe Paterno to hang up his coaching hat? Or does this living legend still have some magic left up his sleeve? I guess we will soon find out with the start of the 2011 season as Joe Pa takes his Nittany Lions onto the field once more. One of the biggest questions that needs to answered is: who is going to be taking the snaps for Penn State? Is it going to be the shifty Robert Bolden or the accurate Matt Magloine? Usually if a football team has two quarterbacks in all reality you have none. So this decision is needed to be made before the start of the season.
The Defense is always a strength for Joe Paternos teams. This year marks the end of a strict 3-4 defense for Penn State. We are going to move to more of a combo 4-3/3-4 ameoba defense in the spirit of the New York Jets and Baltimore Ravens. Only winning matters, if Joe Pa doesn't win, then he doesn't really matter and this might just be his last year at Happy Valley!
Back to top Go down
FlyinHawaiian92
Admin
FlyinHawaiian92

Linebacker U Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linebacker U   Linebacker U I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 1:51 pm

let the red head start!
Back to top Go down
https://theflyindynasty.forumotion.com
fonsoc

fonsoc

Linebacker U Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linebacker U   Linebacker U I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:32 pm

I don't know, I like Boldens speed.
Back to top Go down
FlyinHawaiian92
Admin
FlyinHawaiian92

Linebacker U Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linebacker U   Linebacker U I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:21 pm

lets hope that none of your qbs get in a bar fight...lol
Back to top Go down
https://theflyindynasty.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Linebacker U Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linebacker U   Linebacker U I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Linebacker U
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Flyin Dynasty :: Year One :: Preseason-
Jump to: