The Official Forum For The Flyin Dynasty

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

In the Eye of the Hurricane

Go down 
AuthorMessage
briguy76

PostSubject: In the Eye of the Hurricane   Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:04 pm

It has been released through Yahoo Sports (and we all know how reliable they are) that current Miami of Florida coach Al Golden has been released before the first snap of the 20011/12 season due to the firestorm of allegations surrounding the program. Set to take the reigns of the troubled program is up and coming D1 coach Brian "The Cougar" Coogan. Hailing from the state of Ohio, but well versed in the rich Hurricane history, the Miami AD thinks this is just the shot in the arm his ailing program needs.....

"Coach Coogan, though untested, knows exactly what being a part of the U means and he has told me he fully intends on bringing that level of prestige back to our program. He wants it to be a moniker you are proud of once again. NFL players like Ray Lewis and Micheal Irvin will be addressing the players on what it really means to be a part of the Hurricane tradition and will be an intergral part of the team going forward. No misteps will be tolerated and Coach Coogan is well aware of my felling on what has preceded him."

When asked to comment on his new position the new coach had this to say:

"We will be focusing on the things that have been done right over the years. For decades this school was as much known as a quaterback factory, or a running back factory as it was a school of thugs and criminals. For every one or two bad apples you have dozens of kids who are chomping at the bit to make the U proud!! I intend to build a program around these kids, the new U will not be your Daddy's U...Trust me on that!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FlyinHawaiian92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In the Eye of the Hurricane   Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:01 am

Too bad the ncaa is going to give you guys the death penalty Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theflyindynasty.forumotion.com

In the Eye of the Hurricane
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Flyin Dynasty :: Year One :: Preseason-